Muscle Gain : The Muscle-Building Philosophy .

 Musclegain : The Muscle-Building Philosophy

Okay, it's time to begin.

Hopefully by now you're motivated, pumped and ready to build some serious muscle. Unfortunately you'll need to spend some time learning how to build serious muscle before you attempt to do so.
You would never build a house without blueprints, and this situation is no different.

The purpose of this first section is to introduce you to some very important principles and ideas in an effort to mold your basic overall muscle-building approach. Is much more than a bunch of random sets, reps and exercises tossed together; it is a holistic muscle-building philosophy.


We are going to look at muscle-growth from its most basic roots, and this will allow you to see just how simple and straightforward this process really is.

Now, before we get started , in this Topic let me just say that I don’t claim that this is the only way to build muscle or that the principles that I outline are the be-all-end-all of the bodybuilding game. There are literally an infinite number of approaches out there, and each has its own unique advantages and disadvantages.

What I am presenting to you is what I personally believe works best, and I base this on the following:

1) My own personal results
2) The thousands of hours of research that I’ve conducted on the subject
3) The results that I’ve seen in others following these principles
4) The general consensus among many top level experts
5) The fact that it makes the most logical and rational sense

These 5 factors combined have led me to support and preach everything that you are about to read. It is to my belief the most effective, efficient and logical approach to building maximum muscle size and strength in the shortest period of time possible.

I can honestly say that I believe anyone who follows this program as it is outlined will see dramatic, impressive changes in their body. The only way that this approach will not work for you is if you don’t properly apply it.
If you do properly apply it, consistently and with dedicated focus, results are virtually guaranteed, and I truly do believe that.

So while this may not be the only successful approach to building muscle, and while there may be many different approaches out there that do deliver solid results, I believe that the approach you are about to learn is without a doubt the best way. Now that that’s out of the way, let’s get down to business!


Next Topic : The very first thing I would like to do is talk about a very simple concept, and one that is often overlooked.
It’s the most basic question one can ask, and is infinitely important to understand during your quest to increased muscle mass and strength…

No comments:

Post a Comment